our years ago, we promised Nigerians real change – in what we do and how we do it. Nigerians sent a clear message in the last election, and our platform offered a new, ambitious plan for a secure, prosperous and corruption-free country.
We have worked hard to fulfill our promises
We have worked hard to fulfill our promises - and while the road may have been difficult, over the last three and a half years, we have laid the foundations for a strong, stable and prosperous country for the majority of our people.
- Next Level is to engage 1,000,000 N-Power graduates.
- Skill up 10 million Nigerians under a voucher system in partnership with private sector
- Anchor Borrowers Scheme to support input and jobs to 1 million farmers.
- Livestock Transformation Plan to create 1.5 million jobs along dairy, beef, hide & Skin, blood meal, crops.
- Agriculture Mechanization Policy with Tractors and Processors to create 5 million jobs.
- Provide USD500m innovation fund to tech and creative sector to create 500,000 jobs
- Train 200,000 youth for outsourcing market in technology, services and entertainment
- 6 Regional Industrial Parks and Special Economic Zones
- Next Level of 109 Special Production and Processing Centres (SPPCs) to spur production and value additive processing.
- Tractors and Processors Plan in Each Senatorial District Extra Jobs Created
- Increase Children fed from 9.3 million to Next Level of 15 million.
- 300,000 Extra Jobs created for Vendors & Farmers